Compare McKinsey & Company vs Gallup BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Gallup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Gallup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gallup scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Gallup.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Gallup.
I have been working at Gallup full-time for more than 8 years
10 years of bliss, very flat structure, so a lot of freedom to do what you do best, which is what I was hired for. Very talented people, and a lot of respect between people of that talent. Looking... forward to the next 10 years, until retirement, especially as a shareholder - another pro of being a part of this very special organisation.
Can not think of anything.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work!