Compare McKinsey & Company vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at McKinsey & Company vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at McKinsey & Company vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- McKinsey & Company had 130 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.