Compare MediaMath vs Instrumental BETASee how working at MediaMath vs. Instrumental compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MediaMath vs. Instrumental. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Instrumental scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaMath.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
I worked at Instrumental full-time for more than 3 years
- Great leadership with bags of experience, personable, warm and lots to learn from. - Well backed with inspirational mentors at original investment company and development opportunities. - Talented,... diverse and relatively autonomous team to deliver on companies vision with freedom to grow, explore, fail occasionally and develop from practice. - Interesting and contemporary side of the marketing and music industry. - Companies brand and image is as internal in values and vision as external in its promises.
- Reasonable trade off of progressional structure, benefits and incentives that come with scale up type businesses as opposed to corporates
Advice to Management
Continue to put your faith in promising people, they’ll stay lifelong fans :)