Compare MediaMath vs Search Laboratory BETASee how working at MediaMath vs. Search Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MediaMath vs. Search Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Search Laboratory scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaMath.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Search Laboratory.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
- "Starting salaries" was the most mentioned Con at Search Laboratory.
I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time
Great people, genuine focus on offering the best possible service for clients, good amount of freedom and autonomy, good opportunities to innovate and for your voice to be heard, focus on hiring... graduates and promoting them through the ranks.
As with most similar companies, there have been some challenging times since COVID hit, which have led to a reduction in headcount and some struggles around the culture with the shift to working from... home. However, I feel like Search Lab handled this well (compared to horror stories I've heard from friends and other former colleagues about how it has been handled elsewhere) and I'm still hugely confident in the company's ability to bounce back from this setback.