Compare Mediagistic vs Triad BETASee how working at Mediagistic vs. Triad compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mediagistic vs. Triad. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mediagistic scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Mediagistic.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Triad.
- "No training" was the most mentioned Con at Mediagistic.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Triad.
I have been working at Mediagistic full-time for more than a year
The collective knowledge of the people in this building is mind-blowing! I'm definitely never the smartest person in the room, so I know I'm in the right room(s). We all get along for the most part,... respect one another, and share the workload across the board. The company treats us as individuals, not just a number. I'm a single parent with two kids and while I grind I struggle sometimes too, just with life in general. This company has made it a little easier (than where I have been in the past) to create and maintain the mythical "work/life balance" thing we've been hearing about for years. Is it perfect? Nah. Is it better than what I've ever been a part of? ABSOLUTELY. Do our clients LOVE us? They sure do.
There' s learning curve here. For literally all of us. At all times. We're in a constantly changing and evolving industry in an evolving and growing company. Are there growing pains sometimes? Sure!... Do they always take care of the employees, regardless? Yup.
Advice to Management
We love the transparency here, so keep it up! Also take into consideration the transparency we have about our co-workers