Compare Medical Protection Society vs In Touch Networks BETASee how working at Medical Protection Society vs. In Touch Networks compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Medical Protection Society vs. In Touch Networks. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Medical Protection Society scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- In Touch Networks scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Medical Protection Society.
- "Hard work" was the most mentioned Pro at In Touch Networks.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Medical Protection Society.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at In Touch Networks.
I have been working at Medical Protection Society full-time
Committed to extensive use of IT generally and data in particular Generally 'can do' mentality Not scared to undertake significant business change Have supported me during my initial probation... period e.g. with learning materials and attendance at a conference Realistic view of required tooling/support needed to undertake activities
Not many, maybe not as dynamic as some organisations and the wider industry may be subject to future regulatory constraints, but overall this is one of the best employers I have had (after 30+ years... in tech)
Advice to Management
Keep going - have the courage of your convictions and enact the business changes you have initiated
I have been working at In Touch Networks full-time for more than a year
Being a people person, I value relationships. One of the most important things about a work place for me, is the people I work with. The relationships I have built with people that work at In Touch... will last a life time and I have never felt like I had to pretend to be someone else to build those relationships. Management have been fantastic through and through, I have had continuous support from them throughout my employment here and as a result have progressed rapidly in my role. My "job" no longer feels like a job, but instead feels more like being a part of something bigger that continues to grow and I have never been more motivated on a day to day basis.
We have done a fantastic job through the pandemic working remotely, Most of us still are. And so the only con at the moment would be: 1. Not being able to see the people I work with daily 2. Not... being at our COOL office
Advice to Management
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK