Compare Mercedes-Benz USA vs Mercedes-Benz International BETASee how working at Mercedes-Benz USA vs. Mercedes-Benz International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mercedes-Benz USA vs. Mercedes-Benz International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mercedes-Benz USA scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Mercedes-Benz International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Cars" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercedes-Benz USA.
- "Ambiente de trabalho" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercedes-Benz International.
- "Mbusa" was the most mentioned Con at Mercedes-Benz USA.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mercedes-Benz International.
I worked at Mercedes-Benz USA
Great work environment, get lots of interaction with customers and the opportunity to drive very fancy cars and meet high-profile clients
Physically intensive work and long hours, a normal day would start at 7:30am and end around 6:00pm with little time for breaks
Advice to Management
Provide workers with a more structured schedule
I worked at Mercedes-Benz International full-time
Good place work Great product Fantastic cars Lots of training Opportunity for development
Not many Tough market now Targets Not many Not many