Compare Merlin Entertainments vs Network Capital BETASee how working at Merlin Entertainments vs. Network Capital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Merlin Entertainments vs. Network Capital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Network Capital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free tickets" was the most mentioned Pro at Merlin Entertainments.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Pro at Network Capital.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Merlin Entertainments.
- "Network capital" was the most mentioned Con at Network Capital.
I have been working at Network Capital full-time for less than a year
All the underwriters are great to work with. They’re super easy to get along with and none of them have an ego problem. We always had a good time in the office, but somehow never at the expense of... productivity.
Thankfully I don’t have any cons.