Compare Met Office vs Transact BETASee how working at Met Office vs. Transact compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Met Office vs. Transact. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Met Office scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Transact scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Met Office had 1 more reviews than Transact that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Met Office.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Transact.
I worked at Transact full-time for more than a year
Fantastic training programme Great support Lots of knowledgeable people
Starting salary on the low side for the city (although good bonuses) Very busy and fast paced Limited career progression due to numbers of CSMs