Compare Metro Bank (US) vs Transact BETASee how working at Metro Bank (US) vs. Transact compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Metro Bank (US) vs. Transact. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Metro Bank (US) scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Transact scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Metro Bank (US).
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Transact.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Metro Bank (US).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Transact.
I have been working at Metro Bank (US)
great bank to work for. lots of career opportunities and easily progressing if you work hard enough. i was promoted three times in the year.
none so far but i need to find twenty words to fill this space up annoyingly so im going to keep typing until i reach the limit, im not going ot count im just going to keep typing.
I have been working at Transact for less than a year
- Flexible working environment. - Generous bonus structure & annual pay review with competitive salaries. - Friendly 'team' feel to the business. - Open minded and eager to implement process... improvements. - Interesting work.
None to speak of currently.