Compare Metropolitan Police Service vs Thames Valley Police BETASee how working at Metropolitan Police Service vs. Thames Valley Police compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Metropolitan Police Service vs. Thames Valley Police. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Metropolitan Police Service scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Thames Valley Police scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Making a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Metropolitan Police Service.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Thames Valley Police.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Metropolitan Police Service.
- "Police" was the most mentioned Con at Thames Valley Police.
I worked at Metropolitan Police Service full-time for more than 8 years
Interesting work, challenging and you feel like you are making a difference
Very long hours, relatively low pay, sometimes risk of injury
I have been working at Thames Valley Police for more than a year
Friendly team of people who are always happy to help Flexible working Clear goals and objectives Always striving to improve
None, I love working here