Compare Microsoft vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than 8 years
Making a real difference in the world and its revitalised endpoint after Dryden was a game changer
None now as the company has gone private. The process of constant change never allowed the strategy to embed
Advice to Management