Compare Microsoft vs Oracle BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I worked at Microsoft full-time for more than 3 years
Gave great benefits Able to help me get where i wanted to be Good salary and pay progression Management wants to see you improve
Too much bureaucracy Some people are very rude and bullied me Gender pay gap Not very helpful when trying to move laterally
Advice to Management
Focus on bullying issue