Compare Microsoft vs ironSource BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. ironSource compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. ironSource. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ironSource scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ironSource.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at ironSource.
I worked at ironSource full-time for more than a year
- Good salary and benefits - Great industry and clients
- Micro management - Dont exist when you're not in HQ in Tel Aviv - Lot of bugs and manual work for a tech company - No HR in UK office
Advice to Management
Listen to employees abroad - more internal communication would be good for productivity. If an office overachieve their targets, they should be heard too.