Compare Mindshare vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Mindshare had 40 more reviews than Auto Trader UK that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mindshare.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
Working from home is flexible, the team is driven, hardworking and the culture is exciting and fun. Beautiful offices in the center of London with a coffee bar, amazing views and lots of space. They... support working parents, flexi-working and early Friday finishes. Lots of support groups for ethnicity, women, parents, sexuality and disabilities.
There can be long working hours and like lots of big agencies people leave and move into other roles leaving gaps in teams.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
After joining Auto Trader on the graduate schemes last year, and despite starting remotely, I am really enjoying my time so far. Some highlights below: - A large and supportive team of learning +... development staff who deliver fantastic workshops and do a brilliant job - A genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion - Fantastic array of opportunities to grow outside of the day-to-day role - Everyone, irrespective of seniority, is approachable and friendly - It is an exciting and fast paced environment to work in - Great benefits and perks, such as a generous annual leave allowance and competitive salary - Leadership are transparent and have been quick to update us during the pandemic (I’ve known that shortly after a government announcement, an update will follow from the OLT within a matter of hours) - Support for working from home e.g. high spec monitor, desk chair etc. - An immensely knowledgable, industry-leading base of employees who always make time to share their support and mentor And many more pros...I look forward to building my career at Auto Trader.
- It can be hard to pin people down, especially remotely, given the amount of meetings / how busy everyone is. - Starting remotely has been difficult (no fault of Auto Trader of course). It can be... slow to get started in role as a result of not being physically in the office and around the team
Advice to Management