Compare Mindshare vs DNEG BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. DNEG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. DNEG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mindshare scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- DNEG scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindshare.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at DNEG.
- Mindshare had 54 more reviews than DNEG that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
So many great career opportunities available to anybody that’s a go getter. You can learn a lot about the industry in a very short amount of time here.
Hard work long hours and not everybody you work with is ambitious and keen to help.
Advice to Management
Need to promote talent more frequently
I worked at DNEG for less than a year
There are so many amazing and talented people at DNEG, every person I met was professional, inspiring, willing to share their experience and knowledge to help me learn and grow as an artist. DNEG... has a database of everyone in the company and what floor, room and desk they work at. This makes it very easy to find the best person in the building to help you with a specific problem and they were always willing to help. The training we received was excellent and frequent.
The hardware I had access to was quite limiting, however I was able to use other artists faster machines if they were away.
Advice to Management
Before I started I was told that part of the reason I managed to get a spot on the internship is because some of the other applicants were over qualified. Impostor syndrome loomed over me during my... entire internship as a result.