Compare Mindshare vs Experience Commerce BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. Experience Commerce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. Experience Commerce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mindshare scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Experience Commerce scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindshare.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mindshare.
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
Working from home is flexible, the team is driven, hardworking and the culture is exciting and fun. Beautiful offices in the center of London with a coffee bar, amazing views and lots of space. They... support working parents, flexi-working and early Friday finishes. Lots of support groups for ethnicity, women, parents, sexuality and disabilities.
There can be long working hours and like lots of big agencies people leave and move into other roles leaving gaps in teams.
I worked at Experience Commerce full-time for more than a year
Lots of growth opportunities Fun work culture Young and diverse team
Erratic working hours Some international politics (not much though)
Advice to Management
Appraisals can be better