Compare Mindshare vs Kantar (Worldpanel Division) BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. Kantar (Worldpanel Division). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kantar (Worldpanel Division) scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindshare.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mindshare.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Kantar (Worldpanel Division).
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
Working from home is flexible, the team is driven, hardworking and the culture is exciting and fun. Beautiful offices in the center of London with a coffee bar, amazing views and lots of space. They... support working parents, flexi-working and early Friday finishes. Lots of support groups for ethnicity, women, parents, sexuality and disabilities.
There can be long working hours and like lots of big agencies people leave and move into other roles leaving gaps in teams.
I have been working at Kantar (Worldpanel Division) full-time
Worldpanel is a really enjoyable place to work. The work is interesting and enjoyable and gives us a great opportunity to work with large FMCG manufacturers and retailers with plenty of client side... exposure to senior stakeholders. Worldpanel offers a great work life balance with welcoming teams and flexible benefits including flexi working and early Friday finish all year round
Salary can be low however progression is facilitated and encouraged so that helps
Advice to Management
Retain the talent we have through better promotion systems