Compare Mindshare vs MediaCom UK BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. MediaCom UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. MediaCom UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mindshare scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindshare.
- "Environment to work" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaCom UK.
- Mindshare had 77 more reviews than MediaCom UK that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Mindshare had 70 more reviews than MediaCom UK that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
Working from home is flexible, the team is driven, hardworking and the culture is exciting and fun. Beautiful offices in the center of London with a coffee bar, amazing views and lots of space. They... support working parents, flexi-working and early Friday finishes. Lots of support groups for ethnicity, women, parents, sexuality and disabilities.
There can be long working hours and like lots of big agencies people leave and move into other roles leaving gaps in teams.
I worked at MediaCom UK full-time for more than 3 years
- Very caring organisation who look out for your mental wellbeing. - Lots of opportunities for training. - World renowned clients which provides great exposure. - If you show you are capable, they... will give you excellent opportunities at an early point in your career. - The teams are lovely and people genuinely care about you.
- If you do not try very hard, you will struggle to get promoted.
Advice to Management
Keep at it!