Compare Mindshare vs MediaMath BETASee how working at Mindshare vs. MediaMath compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mindshare vs. MediaMath. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mindshare scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- MediaMath scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mindshare.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MediaMath.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mindshare.
- "Company is growing" was the most mentioned Con at MediaMath.
I have been working at Mindshare full-time
Working from home is flexible, the team is driven, hardworking and the culture is exciting and fun. Beautiful offices in the center of London with a coffee bar, amazing views and lots of space. They... support working parents, flexi-working and early Friday finishes. Lots of support groups for ethnicity, women, parents, sexuality and disabilities.
There can be long working hours and like lots of big agencies people leave and move into other roles leaving gaps in teams.