Compare Ministry of Justice UK vs Home Office BETASee how working at Ministry of Justice UK vs. Home Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ministry of Justice UK vs. Home Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ministry of Justice UK scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Home Office scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Ministry of Justice UK had 8 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Home Office had 13 more reviews than Ministry of Justice UK that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Ministry of Justice UK had 5 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Civil service" as a Con.
I have been working at Ministry of Justice UK full-time for more than a year
Committed to diversity and inclusion, great leadership, great comms all round
Very busy therefore poor work life balance
Advice to Management
I have been working at Home Office full-time
- interesting policy area - lots of development opportunities - good pay - good holiday allowance - flexible working
- contentious department when telling people what you do outside of work