Compare Mitchells & Butlers vs MeeT Restaurants BETASee how working at Mitchells & Butlers vs. MeeT Restaurants compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mitchells & Butlers vs. MeeT Restaurants . Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MeeT Restaurants scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pubs" was the most mentioned Pro at Mitchells & Butlers.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mitchells & Butlers.
I have been working at Mitchells & Butlers full-time
very people orientated for the most part, great staff at head office
internal promotions hard to come by, it seems easier to leave and come back.
Advice to Management
especially now in times of potential struggle across the sector look towards the staff you already have and not waste money on contractors or expensive unknown externals
I worked at MeeT Restaurants part-time for more than a year
- the team is amazing (but depends on the location) - free meal every shift - so much flexibility in making your schedule - you get to serve vegan food to people who come from all over the world
- sections can be overwhelming