Compare Mizuho Financial Group vs TSB Bank BETASee how working at Mizuho Financial Group vs. TSB Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mizuho Financial Group vs. TSB Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mizuho Financial Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- TSB Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Mizuho Financial Group.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at TSB Bank.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Mizuho Financial Group.
- "Tsb" was the most mentioned Con at TSB Bank.
I have been working at Mizuho Financial Group full-time for more than a year
Management I have dealt with generally know their stuff. Am hugely impressed with CEO communication, especially around COVID-19 etc. in terms of regularity, detail and approach. People generally... helpful.
There's a lot of admin and book-keeping around actually doing the job. Can be difficult to get new ideas accepted.
Advice to Management
The granularity of the timesheets, it kills creativity and investigate thought.