Compare Monster Worldwide vs Concilium Search BETASee how working at Monster Worldwide vs. Concilium Search compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Monster Worldwide vs. Concilium Search. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Concilium Search scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Monster Worldwide.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Pro at Concilium Search.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Monster Worldwide.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Concilium Search.
I have been working at Concilium Search full-time for less than a year
Working in a meritocratic environment is one of the most unique and exciting aspects of Concilium. As a graduate, I wanted to step into a company that would offer me responsibility and opportunity... from the get-go. Having been at Concilium for just under 5 months, I have learnt that the same opportunities for progression and growth are accessible to anybody who is willing to put in the work.
Learning to manage your emotions can be challenging, but it’s great to be surrounded by likeminded people who push each other to succeed.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!