Compare Morgan Stanley vs Credit Suisse BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Credit Suisse compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Credit Suisse. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 210 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Morgan Stanley had 15 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Credit Suisse full-time for more than 3 years
acceptable working hours, interesting, challenging work
takes long to get promoted
Advice to Management
Better identify, use and expose talent to career opportunities. Loyalty and patience are great but not the only careers objectives.