Compare Mountbatten Program vs Web International English BETASee how working at Mountbatten Program vs. Web International English compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mountbatten Program vs. Web International English. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mountbatten Program scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Web International English scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "New york" was the most mentioned Pro at Mountbatten Program.
- "Lesson plans" was the most mentioned Pro at Web International English.
- "Accommodation" was the most mentioned Con at Mountbatten Program.
- "China" was the most mentioned Con at Web International English.
I worked at Mountbatten Program full-time
Amazing opportunity to experience what it's like to be a New Yorker - both in terms of professional experience and the chance to take continue your hobbies, interests and activities in the city.... Great chance to test your skills in a new environment and to gain experience in a large multinational organisation. Meet like minded people, make friends for life and have stories to tell for years to come.
Have to travel to London for the interview. Internship only lasts 12 months.
I have been working at Web International English full-time
Always paid on time Pretty flexible about time off Line Manager fair
Learning methods and material old fashioned Professional work tends to go unnoticed