Compare Myplanet vs Index Exchange BETASee how Index Exchange vs. Myplanet compare on employee ratings, job openings, CEO approval, business outlook and more.
What Employees Say
I have been working at Myplanet full-time
- Work from home policy - Smart people The option to work from home is one of the best perks the company offer. Overall everybody is very friendly and you can learn a lot of things.
- Crowded office - You need to show off in order to be promoted - Management not entirely honest with some people The office is constantly crowded, all meeting rooms are occupied and sometimes... the noise is really distracting. People who show off more get praised more by management. Even if you're doing the same job (or more relevant) than some people, chances are the extroverts have greater chance to be promoted. Sometimes the management says things that are not entirely true to employees. It looks like the company is always afraid of being sued and does not say things objectively. This has lead people to distrust some leaders.
I have been working at Index Exchange full-time
- Company has a great vision, and the determination to fulfill it - People are friendly, intelligent and not afraid to share their opnion - Work life balance is pretty strong and being a family... company they ensure that family comes first
- Over the past few years, there have been a few growing pains but the exec team has been focused on addressing any issues that scaling so quickly has created
Advice to Management
- Keep the communication channels open and continue to empower more junior members of staff