Compare Myplanet vs PagerDuty BETASee how working at Myplanet vs. PagerDuty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Myplanet vs. PagerDuty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PagerDuty scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- PagerDuty had 9 more reviews than Myplanet that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- PagerDuty had 6 more reviews than Myplanet that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
- PagerDuty had 8 more reviews than Myplanet that mentioned "Company is growing" as a Con.
I have been working at Myplanet full-time for less than a year
- Focused on building platforms that last, not just delivering projects - Working culture is great - Supportive leadership team and are focused 100% on the success of the business
- There are areas to improve but they are open about the plan in how we get there
I have been working at PagerDuty full-time for less than a year
Constant change as the company is expanding brings new opportunities to learn new things. Great team spirit and culture. Opinions are valued.
Adjusting traditional working style as company is global, so re-align job behaviours.
Advice to Management
More engagement with troops on the ground to get a better grasp of morale and performance.