Compare NFU Mutual vs Towergate Insurance BETASee how working at NFU Mutual vs. Towergate Insurance compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NFU Mutual vs. Towergate Insurance. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NFU Mutual scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pension scheme" was the most mentioned Pro at NFU Mutual.
- "Towergate" was the most mentioned Pro at Towergate Insurance.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at NFU Mutual.
- "Towergate" was the most mentioned Con at Towergate Insurance.
I have been working at NFU Mutual full-time
A truly engaging place to work, recognised a world-class employer by Gallup's Engagement Survey year in, year out.
Averse risk strategy means NFUMutual is cautious in its approach to the adoption of new technology.
I have been working at Towergate Insurance full-time for more than 10 years
The people, opportunity to develop (if you want to), regular feedback from management and development for those that work for it.
As a DE hours can be long with the Telford office's territory covering most of England and Wales, the car allowance could be a little more generous for the mileage.
Advice to Management
Keep calm and carry on.