Compare NHS Blood and Transplant vs Voyage Care BETASee how working at NHS Blood and Transplant vs. Voyage Care compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NHS Blood and Transplant vs. Voyage Care. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NHS Blood and Transplant scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS Blood and Transplant.
- "People we support" was the most mentioned Pro at Voyage Care.
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Con at NHS Blood and Transplant.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Voyage Care.
I have been working at NHS Blood and Transplant full-time for more than a year
People - friendly, approachable, fun, professional
None that I can find
Advice to Management
Keep skilled staff who are on fixed term contracts, they have acquired a lot of knowledge that can help you in the future