Compare NHS vs NHS Blood and Transplant BETASee how working at NHS vs. NHS Blood and Transplant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NHS vs. NHS Blood and Transplant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NHS scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
- NHS Blood and Transplant scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS Blood and Transplant.
- NHS had 190 more reviews than NHS Blood and Transplant that mentioned "Nhs" as a Con.
I have been working at NHS Blood and Transplant full-time for more than 8 years
NHSBT has a great cause and saves lives. It's a friendly organisation with great benefits and, in most areas, very good development opportunities. I find NHSBT to be a caring organisation.
Only a minor point: NHSBT is on a perpetual cycle of restructures but no corporate directory so it's hard to keep track of who is who. I'm sure the latter will be resolved in due course.