Compare NHS vs NHS Blood and Transplant BETASee how working at NHS vs. NHS Blood and Transplant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NHS vs. NHS Blood and Transplant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NHS scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- NHS Blood and Transplant scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS Blood and Transplant.
- NHS had 190 more reviews than NHS Blood and Transplant that mentioned "Nhs" as a Con.
I have been working at NHS Blood and Transplant full-time for more than a year
People - friendly, approachable, fun, professional
None that I can find
Advice to Management
Keep skilled staff who are on fixed term contracts, they have acquired a lot of knowledge that can help you in the future