Compare NHS vs River Island Clothing BETASee how working at NHS vs. River Island Clothing compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NHS vs. River Island Clothing. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NHS scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Nhs" was the most mentioned Pro at NHS.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- NHS had 385 more reviews than River Island Clothing that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at NHS part-time for more than 3 years
Really look after staff and their well-being. Always feel supported even within my personal life.
Pay is not great and no perks of the job.
Advice to Management
Be more flexible and treat staff with free meals out.