Compare NIKE vs Charles Tyrwhitt BETASee how working at NIKE vs. Charles Tyrwhitt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. Charles Tyrwhitt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Charles Tyrwhitt scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles Tyrwhitt.
- NIKE had 159 more reviews than Charles Tyrwhitt that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Charles Tyrwhitt part-time for more than a year
Great team, good ethos and amazing perks, especially the staff discount! I worked here for a few years whilst completing my studies and was lucky to meet plenty of customers from all over the... business sector, was given plenty of business cards which allowed me to network after graduation. Was sad to go, but was lucky enough to keep well stocked with suits, ties and shirts from CT. Now i'm gone, I'll always return, working for them has truly made me a shirt snob!
No real cons whilst I was working
Advice to Management
My manager was the best and really made my time there a treat, Bluewater store