Compare NIKE vs H&M BETASee how working at NIKE vs. H&M compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. H&M. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at H&M.
- H&M had 36 more reviews than NIKE that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- H&M had 74 more reviews than NIKE that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at NIKE full-time for more than a year
Healthy lifestyle Free Nike Clothes (Uniform) Great discount Good work environment
Long hours shift Some customers Generic retail job
Advice to Management
Lack of management structure in a few stores. Unfairness and favouritism at times.