Compare NYU Langone Health vs MDRC BETASee how working at NYU Langone Health vs. MDRC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NYU Langone Health vs. MDRC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NYU Langone Health scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- MDRC scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at NYU Langone Health.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MDRC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NYU Langone Health.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at MDRC.
I have been working at MDRC full-time
Interesting projects, smart coworkers, managers are generally understanding, nice and flexible.
Slow periods and very intense periods, no real way to predict. Can be easy for research assistants to get stuck doing more boring administrative work for indefinite periods, but it is possible to... advocate for yourself and request other types of work.
Advice to Management
Just keep in mind that working from home for many people can be a big challenge. Even when going through busy periods of projects, keep that in mind. In the absence of an office, providing feedback... is more important now, it can be easy for research assistants to not have a sense of how they are doing in an all remote context.