Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Bank of England BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Bank of England compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Bank of England. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Bank of England scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Nationwide Building Society had 5 more reviews than Bank of England that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Nationwide Building Society had 28 more reviews than Bank of England that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Nationwide" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of England.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time
NBS is a great employer and offers the ability to really shape your career and develop
As a large FS firm it can be slow to change and innovate
I have been working at Bank of England full-time for more than 5 years
Work life balance is great challenging work options to work on various different domains and roles
salary not market competitive not any more cons