Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Boots BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for less than a year
Work From Home Latest Technologies Diverse and very accommodating team Mangers and Leads are very helpful and understanding They believe in commitment and delivery rather than micro management
Salary is a bit average or low comparing to others. Nothing else for the time being.
I have been working at Boots part-time
All colleagues are supportive and lovely. If you are eligible you can get the boots employee discount card which is amazing!
Long working hours.. But except that I dont find any cons yet. I think it is difficult to find the vacancy as people work for a long time here?