Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Boots BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Boots.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time
Lots of flexibility and opportunity
Some things can be slow/lacking pace
I have been working at Boots part-time for more than 3 years
Relaxed and enjoyable workplace. Everyone is always positive and everyone helps one another, especially if there are complaints/ problems with customers.
Only Con is dealing with customer complaints, however, that comes with the job so you just need to know how to communicate and deal with people.