Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Financial Ombudsman Service BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Financial Ombudsman Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Financial Ombudsman Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Financial Ombudsman Service scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Financial Ombudsman Service had 23 more reviews than Nationwide Building Society that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Nationwide" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Financial Ombudsman Service.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year
Friendly company with a fair attitude and plenty of opportunities to progress
Pay is slightly on the low side for the demand of the role
Advice to Management
More competitive rates would attract a higher standard of employee
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time for more than a year
Known organisation, development opportunities, not going anywhere
Poor mh awareness lack of process, who you know culture