Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Financial Ombudsman Service BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Financial Ombudsman Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Financial Ombudsman Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Nationwide Building Society had 1 more reviews than Financial Ombudsman Service that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Financial Ombudsman Service had 27 more reviews than Nationwide Building Society that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- Financial Ombudsman Service had 77 more reviews than Nationwide Building Society that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time for less than a year
Work From Home Latest Technologies Diverse and very accommodating team Mangers and Leads are very helpful and understanding They believe in commitment and delivery rather than micro management
Salary is a bit average or low comparing to others. Nothing else for the time being.
I have been working at Financial Ombudsman Service full-time for less than a year
flexible, friendly, support, good managers
pay, pay, pay, pay, pay