Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Hays BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hays scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hays.
I have been working at Nationwide Building Society full-time
Local with room internally to grow your career
you could spend your whole working life here with no external experience gained - could be very niche
I have been working at Hays full-time for more than 8 years
First class technology to support you doing your job and excellent progression for staff - either those of us who join as experienced recruiters or trainees.
As we are based in Scotland we haven't been able to work in the office since March 2020 - while I appreciate this isn't unique to Hays! And actually likely a pro to many people as some organisations... may be making employees go to an office when they aren't comfortable with protection measures in place; but personally I would like to have the option to return as soon as possible.