Compare Nationwide Building Society vs Secure Trust Bank BETASee how working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Secure Trust Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide Building Society vs. Secure Trust Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide Building Society scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Secure Trust Bank scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide Building Society.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Nationwide Building Society.
I worked at Nationwide Building Society full-time for more than a year
Have great work life balance
Under paid for amount of work you do
I have been working at Secure Trust Bank full-time for more than a year
Good community work ethic, very flexible, good communication, small office so personal contact, understanding with work load, work hard play hard atmosphere
Don’t have any cons from working in the business as such a good atmosphere it makes you want to work hard