Compare Nationwide vs AXA BETASee how working at Nationwide vs. AXA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nationwide vs. AXA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nationwide scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- AXA scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nationwide.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at AXA.
- Nationwide had 61 more reviews than AXA that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at AXA full-time for less than a year
They really care about their staff - everyone is so helpful and they always want you to continue learning and developing new skills. Great team atmosphere
I don't think there are any.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you're doing.