Compare Navigant vs Hanover Research BETASee how working at Navigant vs. Hanover Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navigant vs. Hanover Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navigant scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hanover Research scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Navigant had 61 more reviews than Hanover Research that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Navigant.
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Con at Hanover Research.
I have been working at Navigant full-time for more than a year
Competitive pay + very good pay rise (just a bit light on the bonus) High profile clients + companies + projects Good atmosphere in London office among junior staff ( lunch break all together,... Friday drinks, etc) Some very smart directors with excellent network in industry allowing you to work on top notch projects
There can be periods with long working hours (although relatively good for the consulting sector) Some directors (not all) do not look after their team enough With a new push to expand team, some... recent questionable hires
Advice to Management
Be more strict with hiring in order to ensure top talent only Ensure work loads are spread across all staff so that work loads can be alleviated
I worked at Hanover Research full-time for more than 3 years
good money get to finis early and the pay is good and i like my job it is good
smells really bad all the time i think my nose might be broken and i also have to wash my clothes twice a week
Advice to Management
pay me more and i would also like more holidays in Jamaica and maybe a company car