Compare Navigant vs IQVIA BETASee how working at Navigant vs. IQVIA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Navigant vs. IQVIA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Navigant scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- IQVIA scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- IQVIA had 202 more reviews than Navigant that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Navigant.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at IQVIA.
I have been working at Navigant full-time for more than a year
Competitive pay + very good pay rise (just a bit light on the bonus) High profile clients + companies + projects Good atmosphere in London office among junior staff ( lunch break all together,... Friday drinks, etc) Some very smart directors with excellent network in industry allowing you to work on top notch projects
There can be periods with long working hours (although relatively good for the consulting sector) Some directors (not all) do not look after their team enough With a new push to expand team, some... recent questionable hires
Advice to Management
Be more strict with hiring in order to ensure top talent only Ensure work loads are spread across all staff so that work loads can be alleviated
I have been working at IQVIA
Good working culture, especially when compared to other consulting companies. Lots of exposure to the latest and most advanced topics in life sciences. Healthcare industry leading company to be in,... with a great hybrid between life sciences and technology. Great for career progression, professional paths are open if you want to start working on one of the many other different things the company is present at.
Can be a bit stingy sometimes