Compare NeoSOFT Technologies vs NSEiT BETASee how working at NeoSOFT Technologies vs. NSEiT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NeoSOFT Technologies vs. NSEiT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NSEiT scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good for freshers" was the most mentioned Pro at NeoSOFT Technologies.
- "Salary on time" was the most mentioned Pro at NSEiT.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at NeoSOFT Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NSEiT.
I worked at NSEiT full-time
1. HR, Finance departments (support functions) are very much cooperative 2. Brand name in India 3. Salary in time unlike other small companies
1. No exposure to latest technology and industry standards 2. No training for 4+ years of experience resources 3. No intellectual development for 5+ years of exp, only adding numbers to the... experience wirhout any groath in knowledge or skillset 4. Almost zero international clients, hence no international exposure 5. Bureaucratic sr management for a very small company 6. No realistic organizational goal, no sincerity in achieving the same 7. No strategic move, basically a follower of the market trends 8. Doesn't have capacity to manage bench strength 9. Very few opportunity for 5+ years of experience resources 10. No opportunity for learning or certifications to showcase to client 11. No IP management policy 12. No bolder steps to capture market, running on very old policies
Advice to Management
Try to become a niche player rather than focusing on all areas. This will help to dominate in the segment you are good at. Once the organisation becomes big in terms of revenue, client base,... reputation, with huge cash reserve, try to gradually enter into another area using the already eastablished relationships or accounts. This a services business, so take care your employees and their career and intern it will automatically lead to company groath.