Compare NetSuite vs Bronto Software BETASee how working at NetSuite vs. Bronto Software compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NetSuite vs. Bronto Software. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NetSuite scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bronto Software scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- NetSuite had 34 more reviews than Bronto Software that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NetSuite.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at Bronto Software.
I worked at NetSuite full-time for more than 5 years
NetSuite was the best move I ever made, working with the UK Sales team we grew from $130m-$950m in five years, with the product being consistently improved and growing to increasingly go upmarket but... keep the loyal corporate customer segment it had formed with. One of the best software products I have ever been part of, truely a brilliant piece of software with the management relying on the right Technology base underneath it to give the platform unlimited scope to grow.
Long hours, quarter end all nights and then starting day one next quarter on zero.. but that is what great sales love, right!!
I have been working at Bronto Software full-time for more than a year
Bronto Europe offers a great work environment in one of the best location in London. Great commission structure, if you are a good sales, you will make money. Bronto is owned by Netsuite which... ultimately offers exposure for professional development. Their product is highly competitive in the market place which eases the sale.
All the cons that are tied to a sales job. It is not an easy job and you will have to work hard if you want to be successful. Do not expect to work remotely, Bronto Europe still has a start up... dynamic in many respect.
Advice to Management
Keep pushing professional development among the sales team. keep up the work hard, play hard mentality.