Compare Netbuilder vs Brandwatch BETASee how working at Netbuilder vs. Brandwatch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Netbuilder vs. Brandwatch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Netbuilder scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Brandwatch scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Netbuilder" was the most mentioned Pro at Netbuilder.
- "Brandwatch" was the most mentioned Pro at Brandwatch.
- "Pool" was the most mentioned Con at Netbuilder.
- "Brandwatch" was the most mentioned Con at Brandwatch.
I have been working at Netbuilder full-time for less than a year
Excellent quality of training for an appropriate length of time before being put onto challenging client projects. Training then continues while on the project, with responsibility increasing slowly... over time.
Have not yet been able to move to Brighton
I have been working at Brandwatch full-time
Really interesting work and a culture of trusting people with new responsibilities to help them grow and learn Very talented and driven team who are also nice to work with
A lot of change causing some growing pains Communication from senior leadership can be lacking / unclear