Compare Netbuilder vs FLF Product Design BETASee how working at Netbuilder vs. FLF Product Design compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Netbuilder vs. FLF Product Design. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Netbuilder scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- FLF Product Design scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Netbuilder.
- "Training is unpaid" was the most mentioned Con at Netbuilder.
I have been working at Netbuilder full-time for less than a year
Excellent quality of training for an appropriate length of time before being put onto challenging client projects. Training then continues while on the project, with responsibility increasing slowly... over time.
Have not yet been able to move to Brighton
I have been working at FLF Product Design full-time
- The company is designed to create a culture of collaboration and empathy - Clear mission and values - People-oriented leadership, together with a focus on the process - Rooted in Design Thinking... methodology + enabling Circular Economy
Typical challenges of a fully remote company, such as communication (various time zones), self-organisation and self-motivation.