Compare Newton Europe vs Course5 Intelligence BETASee how working at Newton Europe vs. Course5 Intelligence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Newton Europe vs. Course5 Intelligence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Newton Europe scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Personal development" was the most mentioned Pro at Newton Europe.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Course5 Intelligence.
- "Away from home" was the most mentioned Con at Newton Europe.
- "No work life" was the most mentioned Con at Course5 Intelligence.
I worked at Newton Europe full-time for more than 3 years
After an initial, comprehensive induction, you are initially trusted to deliver valuable work for clients. The work is varied, interesting and fast paced. The people are incredibly able and smart... individuals with a great amount of drive. Advice and direction is always available and continuously thrusted upon you at company conferences every two weeks.
Long hours, time away from home, stressful situations are quite frequent. Almost always worth it.
Advice to Management
Keep the focus on development of the new consultants, keep up with latest tool sets for consultants, excel has its limits. Don't get complacent.
I have been working at Course5 Intelligence full-time for more than 3 years
We operate as a blitz-scaling start-up with a lot of enthusiasm and passion to bring transformation for our clients, our peers and most importantly, for our own selves. There are tremendous... opportunities to learn, unlearn and bring innovation. There is a culture of collaboration across organization hierarchy and we operate as one team for our clients.
Considering we operate as a start-up, you might experience anxiety, fuzziness and pivots at regular intervals but, that's what makes it fun and keep you awake at night.
Advice to Management
Be focused and maintain a fast-paced working environment.