Compare Newton Europe vs Momentum BETASee how working at Newton Europe vs. Momentum compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Newton Europe vs. Momentum. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Newton Europe scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Momentum scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Personal development" was the most mentioned Pro at Newton Europe.
- "Away from home" was the most mentioned Con at Newton Europe.
I have been working at Momentum full-time for less than a year
There are plenty of reasons why I would recommend Momentum as a company in general but to name a couple: the people & their work ethic. From the very first phone conversation with Momentum's... talent partner, it was made very clear how deeply they care about the people they employ. It seems a lot of time and effort have been put into creating and maintaining a fun and inclusive company culture - this is felt in every area of the job. I can't commend the team enough for not only making the onboarding process smooth, but thoroughly enjoyable too (particularly difficult in a covid/virtual world). I can't emphasise how supportive my direct manager is and how easy it has felt to become a part of the wider team. The company is growing rapidly and with this growth come a wealth of projects, creativity and innovation. Every day is different, it's never boring and I no longer dread Mondays!
The nature of such a fast-paced environment can be tiring but so long as everything remains organised and the constant communication continues, it doesn't become overwhelming. It's far nicer to be... busy than bored!