Compare Nielsen vs dunnhumby BETASee how working at Nielsen vs. dunnhumby compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nielsen vs. dunnhumby. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- dunnhumby scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Nielsen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at dunnhumby.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Nielsen.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at dunnhumby.
I worked at Nielsen part-time for more than a year
A very vibrant environment in the Newcastle office for translators. A lot of people with great energy and from different international backgrounds due to the nature of the floor I was on.... Reasonable pay for what you're doing. In a simple pay, you get paid to brand adverts in other languages (that's what I did at least, there are of course many other roles).
Not much of a career plan. Although of course people can work here there whole life and if they're lucky they could progress to management roles. But I don't think any one necessarily dreamed of... working here as a child.
Advice to Management
Just keep it up. I understand the nature of the jobs and I think management was very great.